CANA… 1,2,3! is for all couples, married or not, of all Christian denominations, close or far from the faith, in harmony or going through a difficulty.
Three weekends to :
Important details regarding childcare:
You are welcome to bring your children with you on the 1st and 3rd weekends.
However, the 2nd weekend lasts 3 days, and will be without children.
The programme of 3 weekends includes
Rejuvenating weekends to take care of you as a couple.
- from Saturday morning 9th April until Sunday afternoon 10th April
- from Friday morning 6 May until Sunday afternoon 8th May
- from Saturday morning 4th June until Sunday afternoon 5th June
Children will be welcomed on the 1st and 3rd weekends.
The 2nd weekend lasts 3 days, and will be without children.
- 1st and 2nd weekend : Castledaly Manor, Castledaly, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, N37 TR68
- 3rd weekend : Esker Monastery and Retreat House, Esker, Co. Galway, H65 XA36
CANA... 1,2,3! is a non-profit undertaking and we request a contribution corresponding to the cost of running the programme including accomodation, catering and materials for the couple's programme and children's activities.
With CANA there is no fixed price, but a "range" of participation in the costs so that everyone can give what seems fair according to their means. The cost of running the course is about €700 per couple and €800 per family. We request a €100 deposit on registration and details of how to pay the rest will be given during the course.
Money shouldn’t be a hindrance – Contact us if you have difficulties.